Lakme Rose Powder

Hey everyone,
                      Today I will be reviewing the Lakme Rose Powder .  I brought it from the Valentines Day Sale at http://www.nykaa.com/ . The product retailed at 110 INR for 40 g. I have it in the shade 01 soft pink for light skin. It comes in two shades- 01 soft pink for light skin and warm pink. It also has the property of a sunscreen.
                       Getting to the texture of the powder, it is a great choice. The powder gives quite a freshness and a pink tone to the skin.
                        The packaging shall be shown in the pictures below;
                         1.
This is the product with its full packaging. 
2.
                                                        There is a plastic cover in the middle to prevent the powder from spilling all over, though it is not of that use :(
                                                  3.
The plastic cover has 5 tiny holes so that the required amount of powder can be brought out.
4.
It has an applicator of its own. The applicator could have been made better. Not a very big fan of the applicator :(
5.
The powder is baby pink in colour. To add on to it, the powder has a rosy smell. 
6.
7.
All the details regarding manufacturing, price, etc. is mentioned at the back of the packaging.


(p.s. I have taken all pictures in normal lighting and have not used the flash light or any filter)

I hope you find it helpful. Please read, comment and follow.That would mean a lot to me :)

Comments

  1. I was actually planning to get this from a long time now....just gonna grab it after watching ur review....helpful one👍👍👍.....gonna try it nd will let u know

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was actually planning to get this from a long time now....just gonna grab it after watching ur review....helpful one👍👍👍.....gonna try it nd will let u know

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also this product is the one I have in my daily make-up routine i I have it in colour warm pink and it's my 5th pack of product the main thing I love about it is it has sunscreen 😍😍also i I don't like the applicator and has changed the applicator with the one I bought from local novelty store

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is the thing I am thinking of so long to add it in my purse....thank you sweety...I am going to buy it by reading your review...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am going to buy it so so so early now. Your review is very honest and detailed. You are awesome

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HUGE INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY (Closed)

HAIR CARE (current favourite shampoo and conditioner)

ELLE 18 Color Pop Matte Lipsticks- Berry Bestie & Mauve Date