HAIR CARE (current favourite shampoo and conditioner)

Hello beauties ^_^
Today I am going to share with you TWO of my current favourite shampoos and conditioner that is easily available in the Indian market. I am talking about the a. TRESEMME SMOOTH and SHINE; b. BED HEAD TIGI urban antidotes; c. TRESEMME VIBRANT NATURALS nourish and replenish conditioner. I will list their price and sites where they are available for your shopping :)

                                           

AVAILABILITY:

The BED HEAD shampoo and conditioner set are available on the following sites: 1. http://www.amazon.com/Bed-Head-Resurrection-Shampoo-Conditioner/dp/B003T18TE6
2. http://www.feelunique.com/brands/tigi-bed-head
3. http://www.ebay.com/bhp/bed-head-shampoo
4. It is also available in the outlets of Lakme salons.

               

   

The TRESEMME SMOOTH and SHINE shampoo is available on the following sites:
1. http://www.amazon.in/TRESemme-Smooth-Shine-Shampoo-580ml/dp/B00CSP7KLM
2. http://www.amazon.in/TRESemme-Smooth-Shine-Conditioner-215ml/dp/B00GQV7S48?tag=googinhydr18418-21
3. Available in drug stores.




TRESEMME VIBRANT NATURALS nourish and replenish conditioner is available on the following sites:
1. https://www.amazon.co.uk/TRESemme-Vibrant-Naturals-Revitalize-Shampoo/dp/B00EUWVRQU
2. This product is not yet easily available in the Indian market.



USEFULNESS:

The texture of these products is simply smooth. It does what it claims to do. I have been using them for than 6 months now and my hair feels so soft and light. There is less breakage of the hair strand and split ends have literally disappeared. My hair feels healthier and voluminous than before. THE RESULT SHOWS!!

RECOMMENDATION: YES YES!! without delay, just grab them.

RATINGS: 5/5

I seriously do not find any disadvantage of using these shampoos and the conditioner.


Please read comment and follow if you found it helpful :) Thank you :)








Comments

  1. thanx fr the lovely review now i vil surely grab this i was thinking frm quit a time now for switching my shampoo ur review really helped :>

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helpful review....was actually using the black one from L'OrΓ©al Paris....I think now it's time to change my shampoo☺☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also use the same shampoo from tressme... And I have the same opinion about it... 😊😊😊😊😊😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also use the same shampoo from tressme... And I have the same opinion about it... 😊😊😊😊😊😊

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been using it since a long time but due to smothering of hairs had to discontinue them but seriously tresemme range are so affordable and user friendly shampoo and conditioners

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! Loved your blog, it's an amazing post. Kerastase Maskeratine Mask is a unique and perfect mask that can be used in a variety of ways, and its popularity is due in part to its unique design and its ability to be worn in a variety of ways.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HUGE INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY (Closed)

ELLE 18 Color Pop Matte Lipsticks- Berry Bestie & Mauve Date