Aroma Essentials (hair and skin care)

Hello beauties :)
Hope you all are in good health :D So today's review will be on three products that were sent to me by Madhu from AROMA ESSENTIALS. First of all, she is a very nice person that I have come by. And secondly, the products that she deals in are made from natural ingredients.

The THREE products that I have used from their product range are the following:
1. HAIR CLEANSER (shampoo)
2. BLACK MAGIC (face mask)
3.UNDER EYE DARK CIRCLE CORRECTOR






BRAND DETAILS:
1. Instagram page: Aroma essentials
2. Contact number: 7760988272
3. Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/AromaEss/?fref=ts

PACKAGING:
1.The products come in plastic containers.
2. There is not chance of leakage of the product.
3 . Their team takes real good care while they ship the products to your place.
4. The labelling is done on paper which is attached to each paper. I think they should work on it and get permanent labelling done because after a few weeks, the paper tends to peel off.
5. They also provide a sheet with the directions of usage written on them ( I really liked this thing).

STORAGE:
Since they are made from natural products, they are to be stored in refrigerators.

PRODUCTS:
They have a huge product range for all your problems. The claim " All our products are made freshly in small batches using finest natural ingredients and are chemical free and artificial fragrance free."

                                                       HAIR CLEANSER (shampoo)

This product can be used anytime while bathing. It is to be diluted with water and applied to scalp and hair followed by conditioning. The hair cleanser is made up of onion pulp, cabbage pulp, cedarwood, lavender and rosemary. 
I have been using it for three weeks now and I shampoo my hair 3-4 times a week. Honestly speaking, I am so much impressed with this product. It cleans the hair/scalp with unimaginable ease, I had no clue that this could work miracle!! Trust me, this is what you need if you suffer from excessive dandruff. This will be your life saver. And you do not even require a lot of product while using. What more can you ask for from a 100 gm product worth 200 INR?

BLACK MAGIC (face mask)


One of my favourite face masks now :D I am loving it sooo much! The result shows. This product leaves the skin extremely soft and brightens it instantly. I did not find any disadvantage in using it. The black magic mask has pomogranate, teatree, activated charcoal, thyme and petit grain. It is to be used twice a week. It is 375 INR for 200 gm of the product.


UNDER EYE DARK CIRCLE CORRECTOR


Not really happy with this product. It did not show any result after three weeks of usage. I have intense dark circles. It might be that this gel will need some more time to work on my dark circles. But as of now, I did not find it very useful. It comes at 175 INR.

I will also like to mention that I have very dry and sensetive skin. These products from Aroma Essentials have not created and rashes or itching or redness or any sort of irritation to my skin. They are in no way harmful.

RECOMMENDATION: Yes, indeed 
RATINGS: 3.5/5


I hope you found this helpful. Please leave a comment if you have any questions. Will be more than happy to answer them.
Thank you.

Comments

  1. Worth reading your block heard a lot about aroma products I had dandruff problem I will buy this first.Thank u dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the products which are made from natural ingredients.... I will try buying from them... I really love the products that you shown in this post... 😊😊😊😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the products which are made from natural ingredients.... I will try buying from them... I really love the products that you shown in this post... 😊😊😊😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope I 'll soon order that face mask loved it soo much through review only that can't wait to try it out

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HUGE INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY (Closed)

HAIR CARE (current favourite shampoo and conditioner)

ELLE 18 Color Pop Matte Lipsticks- Berry Bestie & Mauve Date