SKIN18- skincare

Hello my beautiful angels!!
Did you know that the skin is the largest organ of our body? Have you ever thought of it? To be true, 
I hadn't until I got into blogging :( 
But now I know that it is very important to keep our skin healthy and glowing. There are sooo many, literally sooo many ways of achieving beautiful healthy skin- home remedies, beauty treatments, face ,masks, etc etc!!

So today's blog post will be about the 5 products that I received from Skin18com. 
The products that I received last month to try out are the following:

1. LUKE LEMON TEA TREE NOSE CLEANSING STRIP

2. BEN & SERA 15 DAYS ANTI-WRINKLE TAENGTAENG PROJECT SERUM (ANTI-WRINKLE / ANTI-AGING / MOISTURIZING) 


3. SOC ANIMAL CUTIE MASK PACK ANTI-WRINKLE COLLAGEN TIGER

4. MIRUM FRESH FRUIT ACAI BERRY REAL NATURAL MASK PACK

5. LOMILOMI 7 SKIN SCHEDULER MASK- FRIDAY( ACEROLA- RECOVERY MASKS)


BRAND DETAILS: 
1. Official Site: http://skin18.com/

Skin18 deals with Korean skincare products. If you do not know, let me tell you, Korean skincare products are so much in demand and accepted worldwide. Skin18 has some amazing skin care masks which you definitely need in life! Not just that, they have sale and giveaways all throughout the year!! ^_^ how exciting is that! *_*

PACKAGING:
The packaging is pretty good. There is no fear of leakage. They have all the details mentioned in the packaging itself. The only negative point that needs to be mentioned is that they DO NOT have directions on how to use written in English. Since they are shipping their products worldwide, directions in English would be beneficial to all.



                                  1. LUKE LEMON TEA TREE NOSE CLEANSING STRIP

This is a white strip which is used to remove blackheads from the nose. It looks like any other normal nose cleansing strip, but this can be used on both the sides ^_^ It works pretty well in removing blackheads. But, but, but...I totally dislike the smell :( When we are using something on our lips or our nose, we expect it to smell good, or not to smell at all!

2. BEN & SERA 15 DAYS ANTI-WRINKLE TAENGTAENG PROJECT SERUM (ANTI-WRINKLE / ANTI-AGING / MOISTURIZING) 

It is a clear liquid serum that comes in a syringe-like packaging ^_^ I like the packaging so much ^_^ It has no irritating smell as such. A pea size amount serves quite well for every use. I am definitely happy after using it. 

3. SOC ANIMAL CUTIE MASK PACK ANTI-WRINKLE COLLAGEN TIGER
Just so cute!! This is such an amazing product to use! The face mask comes in different forms of a variety of animals. I got a Tiger mask ^_^ to use. It leaves the skin so smooth and soft. This really does what it claims!! 

4. MIRUM FRESH FRUIT ACAI BERRY REAL NATURAL MASK PACK


Ladies and gents, this is my absolute favourite from among all the 5 products that I received *_* I have no words to describe how amazing this face mask is.It does wonder! It hydrates the skin so much. Never has any face mask made my skin feel as soft as this one did. I am totally going to give it another shot!

5. LOMILOMI 7 SKIN SCHEDULER MASK- FRIDAY( ACEROLA- RECOVERY MASKS)
This is a 7 skin recovery mask. It works on so many skin problems. I like the fact that this mask suits almost all skin types without creating any irritation. It is also a YAY from my side ^_^

PROS: 1. DOES not harm the skin in any way(I have extremely sensitive skin).
2. They have a variety of skincare products to choose from.
3. The products suit almost all skin types.

CONS: 1. They really need to write the directions on how to use the product ,in English.

RECOMMENDATION: Yes, of course.

RATINGS:4/5 

You will definitely want to check them out.

I hope this helps. Please read, comment and follow for more updates ^_^

(Please note that I have used all the pictures, but the first one, from the internet.)







Comments

  1. this is sooo good. will skin18 will charge for delievry?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ordered Ben&Sera for me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard a lot about the skin18 masks☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hv heard so much good things about this . Now i hv to try this very soon 😊😊 as alwyas great review dear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Inke products main bhi use karti hu 👍👍

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love Korean products in skincare... I heard a lot about them... This is really helpful blog... Thank you sweetie... 💟💟💟💟

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love Korean products in skincare... I heard a lot about them... This is really helpful blog... Thank you sweetie... 💟💟💟💟

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would surely love to try fresh fruit acai berry face mask as it's used and recommended by u can surely trust them

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HUGE INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY (Closed)

HAIR CARE (current favourite shampoo and conditioner)

ELLE 18 Color Pop Matte Lipsticks- Berry Bestie & Mauve Date