New Shopping Destination- APLAVA

Hello girls and guys ^_^ I am so glad to be back after a much needed break. Also, A very very Happy New Year to you all :)
In today's post, I wanted to talk you guys through my shopping experience from APLAVA.

SITE:
APLAVA : https://www.aplava.com/

I purchased 3 items from their site and they are absolutely stunning *_*

1. FACES GLAMON Color Perfect Lipstick
     (lipstick online) -  http://www.aplava.com/women/makeup/lips/lip-stick.html



I got it in the shade OXYBLOOD 



The lipstick is immensely pigmented and I love its formulation *_*

2. COLORESSENCE Colour your Spirit Pearl Finish Eyeshadow
    ( http://www.aplava.com/coloressence-single-pearl-eye-shades-es-3.html )


I got the shade ES-3 GOLD which has beautiful shimmers in it. 


The colour pay-off is so subtle and beautiful too ^_^



3. MAYBELLINE NEW YORK Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (Black)



This was my first buy of a Gel Eyeliner and since then, I have been using it like a mad woman :p 


I think that the application of this gel liner is so convenient because it comes with its own applicator!


This is just ONE stroke of the product done using the brush it comes with. And you can very well see how pigmented it is. The brush allows you to work out the eyeliner in small strokes! Thumbs up to that B) .

MY EXPERIENCE :
I had initially ordered for L'Oreal Paris Shine Caresse instead of the Faces lipstick. But even on the FOURTH day (30.8.16) after placing my order, I DID NOT receive any confirmation from the team.

 I was then told that the shade of the lipstick was NOT AVAILABLE with them.



 So I ordered for a different shade.



 Again, I was told that the entire range is no longer available in the market (although, their website showed that the product is available).




 Therefore, I changed it to the FACES lipstick. 





I had placed my order on the 25th of AUGUST. I received a text alert on my phone saying that my order has been dispatched on the 2nd of SEPTEMBER





But even on the 10th of SEPTEMBER, my order had not been delivered. Thus, I had to send them an email regarding it.So their representative told me on the 10th of SEPTEMBER that the FACES lipstick was not available with them and thus, the slack in "dispatching" my order. 




I finally received my parcel on the 18th of SEPTEMBER. Almost a month's gap. I was so much disappointed with their service. 


PROS:
1. They offer free shipping on orders of 999 INR
2. They are said to provide you with free product samples on your purchase (though I did not receive any as this was a collaboration).
3. They offer some good discounts almost all year long.
4. The customer support team is very prompt with their reply (I definitely appreciate this fact)

RATING (based on the service provided):
2.5/5

RECOMMENDATION:
I would definitely have second thoughts if I want to purchase again from them. 

There are at times unavoidable delays in shipment or in delivery of one's order. That is acceptable. But it is the duty of the team to keep the consumer notified of the current status of his/her order details. 

I hope this was helpful. Take care and lots of love and kisses <3 :* 

Also, I am having a VALENTINE'S DAY GIVEAWAY on my instagram page (https://www.instagram.com/sulagna.mukherjee/ ). Do check it out in case you wanna win some makeup goodies :) 

Please note that all the pictures were taken in normal daylight. Also, please follow me on my blog if you like what I post here :)

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally you received products, And nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah! I did *phew* Thank you anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing collection on your blog.. love it.. Follow you on instagram #nishaamankhanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the post 😊😊😊😊 My insta id is #Salunkhe18

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the post 😊😊😊😊 My insta id is #Salunkhe18

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think that the information is so useful. Thankyou for such a detailed review

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HUGE INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY (Closed)

HAIR CARE (current favourite shampoo and conditioner)

ELLE 18 Color Pop Matte Lipsticks- Berry Bestie & Mauve Date