BBLUNT Salon Secret High Shine Creme Hair Colour, Blue Black 2.10

Hi people! A warm welcome to you guys! Hope you are doing well.

So here's something I thought I should share with you. I have COLOURED my hair! Yes! This is the first time that I have dyed them. And guess what I have used? It's the new launch by BBLUNT *_*

BRAND:

BBLUNT

AVAILABILITY:

Official Blog: http://www.bblunt.com/
Amazonhttp://www.amazon.in/BBLUNT-Salon-Secret-Shine-Colour/dp/B01J1N9HUA/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1486278046&sr=8-9&keywords=bblunt+hair+colour
Flipkart: https://www.flipkart.com/b-blunt-salon-secret-high-shine-creme-hair-color/p/itmezv8auve6zexf?pid=HRCEZV8A5YFMFXFG&sattr=shade&st=shade&otracker=search
Nykaahttp://www.nykaa.com/bblunt-salon-secret-high-shine-creme-hair-colour.html?root=search&searchterm=salon%20secret&type=product&ptype=product&skuId=60351

PACKAGING:

The packaging is quite simple. It is nothing out of the box, yet will not fail to impress you.

I definitely love the fact that the packaging has all the information that you would ever want to know about the product.


One can even make out how the shade would look in person just by looking at the packaging. (You know what I mean, right? )

WHAT'S INSIDE OF THE BOX?

The box contains the following items:




1. DEVELOPER:


2. COLOURANT:

3. SHINE TONIC:

The Shine Tonic is supposed to provide your hair with all the parlour like shine after you have coloured it.

4. A very thorough MANUAL:


5. A pair of PLASTIC GLOVES:



HOW TO USE:
(It's all very clearly written in the manual, don't you worry!)

1.All you gotta do is empty the three tubes in a bowl and mix them and just apply it to your hair!   
2.Leave it on for 40 minutes (I did that).
3.Wash it off with the shampoo that suits you the best.
4.DO NOT forget to apply conditioner.

RESULT:

It's reveal time!!

This is the FIRST time that I have coloured my hair. You can very well see that it had more browns before. In case you are developing your PREVIOUSLY COLOURED hair, you will need ONE packet of the product. But if you are doing it for the first time and you have hair of the length of mine, then you will definitely need TWO of the packets. I needed TWO!! 

ADVANTAGES:

1. It has no ammonia. Hence, no strong smell.
2. Easy to apply. 
3. Budget friendly.

DISADVANTAGES:
1. I just think that it should have been strong enough to dye my hair with one packet only. I don't know if it's with this particular shade because I haven't tried the other shades.

RECOMMENDATIONS:

You should. I love the shine it leaves (though it will not last you for many days).

I hope this was helpful. 

Please do follow my blog if you like what I post in it. 

Take care! Lots of love !



Comments

  1. wooow, nice post, and shade is soo good, what you said is soo good. easy to apply.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice and useful post... Thank you so much for sharing sweetie... 😘😘😘😘
    Very well explained... 😊😊😊😊
    Hats off to you 😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice and useful post... Thank you so much for sharing sweetie... 😘😘😘😘
    Very well explained... 😊😊😊😊
    Hats off to you 😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was planning to colour my hairs at home and came across your blog the review is so good and the reference picture you shared that too

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HUGE INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY (Closed)

HAIR CARE (current favourite shampoo and conditioner)

ELLE 18 Color Pop Matte Lipsticks- Berry Bestie & Mauve Date