Did I have to pay CUSTOMS on my COLOURPPOP Cosmetics order (outside of the US)?

Hello people ^_^
A very very Happy Valentine's day to you all :) Although I do not believe that you need one day of the year to show your love to your beloved, but there isn't any harm, right? *winks*

I wish you find love in any form, shape, size or matter.

Well, for me love is MAKEUP :) So nothing better than gifting myself a box full of COLOURPOP COSMETICS inside of it!! How exciting is that?

So in this post I will be sharing with you guys my experience of purchasing makeup directly from COLOURPOP COSMETICS' website(I live outside of the US). I know you have a dozen of question! Thus, I will try to answer as many questions as I can :)

Sit back and enjoy ;)

BRAND:
Colourpop Cosmetics

ORIGIN:
Los Angeles

AVAILABILITY: 
Official site: https://colourpop.com/

However, they provide FREE INTERNATIONAL shipping on orders of 50$ or above.

PACKAGING:
The packaging is quite common but sturdy.

Now I 'll show you the items that I have purchased :)

LIP PRODUCTS:




Out and About
This lip bundle has the following shades:

TIME SQUAREUltra Matte Lip; muted pink beige

(This shade definitely does not suit my skin tone.)

BARACUDAUltra Satin Lip; warm deepened rose

I totally love this shade! It is the perfect brownish nude for Indian skin tone :)

VIPERUltra Matte Lip; true dusty rose

This one is my favourite among the three *_* 

Ultra Matte Lip

AMANDA STEELE. A deepened aubergine


Lippie Stix

Bad Habit's Lippie Stix sister!!. You'll be the fairest of them all in this dusty mauve pink

I truly can't get over how beautiful this shade is *_*

Lippie Pencils

Everyday is Valentine's Day when you wear this rich mahogany

PRESSED EYE SHADOWS:


Matte Pressed Powder

(You can have this matte dusty indigo and eat it too ..but don't actually eat it, please)


Matte Pressed Powder

(Be a ponyboy in this matte raspberry)


Metallic Pressed Powder

(Buckle up in this metallic deepened aquamarine)


Matte Pressed Powder

(Hold onto this matte sky blue)


HOW LONG DID IT TAKE FOR THE PARCEL TO BE DELIVERED?
I had ordered for my package on the 20th of January, 2017. 
I received my order on the 11th of February, 2017. 

DID I HAVE TO PAY CUSTOM FEES?
Yes, i had to pay custom fees equivalent to 1286 INR. It mostly depends upon which city you live in. 

In case you do not wish to order directly from their original site and you live in India, I will list down a couple of sellers on istagram who work as the middleman and will deliver your order from COLOURPOP:
     
There are definitely a dozen more authentic pages that sell Colourpop products, but the above mentioned are the ones that I have personally shopped from :)


I hope I could clear most of your doubts in this post. In case you still have any question, please do comment below and i would love to answer them :)

Please do follow my blog if you like what I post here :)

Take care!! Lots of love and kisses :* :* 





Comments

  1. Helpful information and soo good I love colorpop, a lot. And thank you for this awesome information

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info. Love your detailing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really helpful... I really love colorpop Lipsticks.... They are just amazing.... Thank you so much for this information 😘😘😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really helpful... I really love colorpop Lipsticks.... They are just amazing.... Thank you so much for this information 😘😘😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for share your valuable information keep update your Blogs. I do Makeup tutorials and product reviews on my website and channel. if you need any makeup or fashion tips visit us and i will give you the best suggestion.
    fashion beauty blogger in mumbai

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HUGE INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY (Closed)

HAIR CARE (current favourite shampoo and conditioner)

ELLE 18 Color Pop Matte Lipsticks- Berry Bestie & Mauve Date