QTROVE- The best website for shopping products made out of organic ingredients

Welcome back people! Hope you are doing well. I had been ill over the weekend and so could not get to write a blog post. But now that I am recovering, I will definitely try to keep up the consistency :)

So, in today's blog post,I will talk you through my experience of shopping from QTROVE.

SITE:

Qtrove- It is a an online shopping destination where you will find products made out of organic ingredients only. The have products that are handmade and cruelty free, like:

1. Tea
2. Soaps/ Detergents
3. Laptop bags
4. Cookies/ Chocolates
5. Envelopes and card sets
6. Pickle/ Jams
7. Household items
8. Jewellery
9. Men's products
10. Pet store and sooooooo many other items!!

WEBSITE:

https://www.qtrove.com/

This is how the website looks once you click on the above mentioned link:


It is a very user friendly website and anyone can easily search through it.

PACKAGING:

I think they still have scope for a better packaging. Like in my case, out of all the products, I received the Peppermint Lip Balm in a messed up condition. Also, all the details are printed at the back of the packaging, just they are too tiny to be able to read them :( For example, try to read this:

Quite difficult, I know.


WHAT DID I PURCHASE?

I was given a voucher of 500 INR from Qtrove, So I had to purchase products from the brand ORGANIC MILL, within that range.

1. PEPPERMINT LIP SCRUB

https://www.qtrove.com/products/peppermint-lip-scrub

Price: 175 INR for 25g of product.



Ingredients: It is made up of organic sugar, olive oil, coconut oil, peppermint essential oil, etc.



How to use?

a. Dampen your lips with normal water.
b. Scrub them gently using the Peppermint Lip Scrub.
3. Gently wipe off the product from your lips.
4. Apply your favourite lip balm.


2. LAVENDER MUD MASK



Price: 375 INR for 100 gm of product.



Ingredients: Lavender essential oil, almond oil, other herbs, etc.  



How to use?

a. You can make a paste out of it by mixing the required amount of the powder with honey.
                                                         OR
b. You can make a paste out of it by mixing the required amount of the powder with coconut oil
c. Cleanse your face thoroughly with your favourite cleansing product.
d. Apply the paste on your face and leave it up to dry for 20 minutes.
e. Wash off the paste with lukewarm water(for best results).
f. Lastly, do not forget to moisturise your skin. 

NOTE:

I have tried both the processes and I think, personally, that mixing it with coconut oil worked the BEST for me :)

3. GREEN TEA CLEANSER



Price: 270 INR for 100 gm of product.



Ingredients: Green tea, flour, rice flour, etc.



How to use?

a. As you can make out from the above picture, it is not a powdery form, but rather has granules in it.    Thus, this cleanser can be used once daily.
b. You will first have to wet your face with normal water.
c. Tale the required amount of product and message it gently on the face. Do not be harsh as the skin       is very delicate when wet.
d. Wash off your face with lukewarm water (for best results).
e. Then gently wipe off your face with a soft towel.
f. Apply your favourite moisturiser.

4. CHOCOLATE ORGANIC LIP BALM



I swear by God! This thing here smells EXACTLY like chocolate!! I could just eat it up *_*

Price: 200 INR for 16 gm of product.  


Ingredients: Beewax, essential oil, cocoa powder, etc.  


It not just smells like chocolate, but looks like chocolate too *_* You need this product in your life!!

How to use?

a. You can use it at any time of the day to moisturise your lips.

5. HANDMADE SOAP



Not quite sure of its variant as there is no information available on the packaging of the soap that it came in, you should definitely click on the above mentioned link to check out some of the most amazing handmade soaps that they have. 


WHY SHOULD YOU BUY FROM THEM (PROS)?

a. I have not come across one website that provides a better CUSTOMER SERVICE than Qtrove. 
b. They have exciting OFFERS for you all throughout the year.
c. I received my parcel from them WITHIN 4 days of placing the order. That's definitely a quick delivery.
d. You can REACH OUT to them for help 24*7. Very friendly people to help you out with your shopping.
e. USER FRIENDLY website. 


CONS:

a. They definitely need to IMPROVE their packaging. I wan't quite happy to receive a messed up product :( 
b. Also, I think that the information that they provide printed in the package of the product should be made clearer and more legible. 


RECOMMENDATION: 

Highly recommended (I loved loved loved their customer service!!)

I hope you found this helpful.

Please do follow my blog if you like what I post here.

Also, do check out my instagram page at https://www.instagram.com/sulagna.mukherjee/ . Here, I conduct GIVEAWAYS very frequently ;)

Take care till the next time. Lots of love and kisses ;* :*


Comments

  1. I love nature and being natural echo friendly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice to read this blog.... I really love organic products because I have sensitive skin... Keep it up dear.... Thank you so much for sharing.. 😊😊😊😊 I was not knowing anything about this Qtrove. Com... Would really love to shop there..., 😘😘😘😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice to read this blog.... I really love organic products because I have sensitive skin... Keep it up dear.... Thank you so much for sharing.. 😊😊😊😊 I was not knowing anything about this Qtrove. Com... Would really love to shop there..., 😘😘😘😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  4. That lip balm of chocolate is soo awesum😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  5. Neha jaisinghani20 April 2017 at 03:39

    The product that i love is chocolate lip balm plz can u tell the price 4 it
    thank u for sharing it
    BEST BLOGGER ❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  6. Home & Living Product shop online for the latest trendy Home Furnishing, Home Decor and Kitchen Wares and other self care products with magikelf. It is the best go-to place for better discovery and experience compared to mass market ecommerce, with low intrusion and more discoverability of curated, bespoke products.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HUGE INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY (Closed)

HAIR CARE (current favourite shampoo and conditioner)

ELLE 18 Color Pop Matte Lipsticks- Berry Bestie & Mauve Date