SaleBhai- My shopping Experience

Hello people !!! Long time no see...I am in the middle of my exams and life is tough during this period *phew*

Anyhow, I hope you all are doing good ^_^

So today I wanted to bring to your notice a comparatively newer WEBSITE and my EXPERIENCE of shopping from there :) Stay hooked!!

WEBSITE:

SaleBhai : https://www.salebhai.com/

This is how the webpage looks once you click here



HOW TO SHOP FROM SALEBHAI?


1. You have to SIGN UP (top corner on the right hand side of their web page)
2. You will receive a confirmation email from their end.
3. That's all!! You can now start shopping *_*

WHY SHOP FROM SALEBHAI?


1. SaleBhai brings to you the FINEST picks of sweets, dry fruits, mangoes, chocolates, art and handicrafts, puja items, herbal makeup, and many more products from the REGION IN INDIA it is most famous at. How cool is that?? *_*























For instance, if you click on the option "Region" (as shown in the image above), a LIST of regions in India to choose from (as shown in the picture below[the bar marked in red rectangle]):




2. All the details regarding Shipping, Payments, Returns, etc. can easily be found at the bottom of their page(shown in the image below[marked in black]):


3. The website is very user-friendly.

4. They have amazing offers on products almost all the year round.

5. They offer INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING!! So in case you miss being home and also the food which is well-known in your state, SaleBhai is your GENIE!!

6. RESPONSIVE customer care team :)


WHAT DID I PURCHASE?


So here are a couple of things that i bought from their website :)

1. Vedantika Ayurvedic Instant Glow Mask 


PRICE: 249 INR
   




2. Ancient Living Rose Water


PRICE: 239 INR




3. Neev Almond Oil Kajal For Dark Smokey Eyes


PRICE: 174 INR






4. Heart and Soul Foods- Jowar Crackers (cinnamon flavor)


PRICE: 95 INR 



CONS:

The ONLY point of drawback, which I think should be let out, was that regarding the shipment of my order. I had ordered for 4 items altogether, but like any other shopping website, they came in parts. Initially, I had received the glow mask powder in one package and the rose water and kajal in a different package on two different dates. The delivery was pretty fast! However, more than 3-4 days passed and there was no sign of the jowar crackers. So, I wrote to the customer care team regarding the delay in shipment. They checked up on this and I was then told that there must have been some technical issue as the jowar crackers had not yet been shipped by the retailer!! This, I think should not be the case.  However, the action taken after this was very prompt and I received the crackers in 4-5 days maximum, The customer care team was very supportive and prompt :) 

RATING: 3.5/5 


I hope this was helpful to you in some way or the other ^_^ 

Please follow my blog if you like what I post here :) and also share it with your friends!! I would loveeeeeee to read your comments  below n the comments' section ^_^

I will be back very soon with some interesting reviews *_* Till then, take care!! Lots of hugs and kisses :* :* 

Comments

  1. Sounds like the site has an interesting collection of products :)
    https://lipstickforlunchsite.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello folks !!!
    As beautiful Mrs. Sulagna is and her blogs , I would like all of you to take a loot at this product. This might make you all feel good: https://bit.ly/2U1Dk2N

    ReplyDelete
  3. It will be " take a look"....sorry !!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HUGE INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY (Closed)

HAIR CARE (current favourite shampoo and conditioner)

ELLE 18 Color Pop Matte Lipsticks- Berry Bestie & Mauve Date