The BEST hair oil?| ORGANIC| Chetty Herbal Hair Oil| Review

Sunday afternoons should be dedicated solely for a nice and proper "champi"!

How many of you feel the same? *_* 



Helloooooooo beautiful people! Happy Sunday! Hope you all are doing great :)


So today I wanted to bring to you an organic hair oil that I have been absolutely loving for weeks now!! 

Well when I was a little girl, I had heard stories from my grandma about how they took care of their hair in their youth. She mentioned of using coconut oil, methi, seeds, etc. and to my utter surprise, she is a woman of 80 now, but has hair blacker, stronger, thicker and longer. 
But that was years ago! With the advancement of science and inventions, newer hair products have been introduced. 

But wait!Wait! So here's the BEST ORGANIC hair oil that I have used till date and which reminds me of the composition of the hair oil that I have heard from my grandma!

BRAND

Chetty Herbal Oil

It is a Chennai-based company.


PRICE

It is priced at 168 INR for 200 ml of the hair oil. 

AVAILABILITY

I got mine from Jas Naturals .

INSTAGRAM : https://www.instagram.com/jasnaturals/?hl=en


PACKAGING


The packaging is very basic (as you can see in the picture above). 


 All the information including ingredients, how to use, M.R.P, etc. are printed on the packaging for ready reference.


The lid is one like every other basic plastic has. However, there is no chance of leakage.

WHAT DOES IT CLAIM TO DO?

1. Promote hair growth
2. Control hair loss
3. Prevent early grey hair
4. Control dandruff

WHY PURCHASE IT?

Chetty Herbal Hair Oil is my favourite because of a couple of specific reasons. 

1. I totally love the fact that it is herbal and you can see the ingredients through the plastic bottle.


(I have already used up half of it :p)


These are the seeds that constitute the oil.

2. I love the smell of it. It has a very nice scent of methi mixed with coconut. 

3. Most importantly, it DID improve the condition of my hair.

4. I use the oil twice a week before I shampoo my hair.


This video shows you the colour of the hair oil. It has a brownish shade to it which is imparted by the herbs present in the bottle.


This is how it looks once poured out of the bottle.

RECOMMENDATION

I would highly recommend it to you if you are looking for a very effective hair oil to prevent your hair damage. And most importantly, the results are FAST!! 


I am DEFINITELY gonna repurchase it *_*






I hope this post was helpful to you. Please follow, comment and share my blog if you like what I post here :) Also, please follow me on my Instagram handle @sulagna.mukherjee :)

Take care! Until next time, lots of love :*

Comments

  1. This is very useful blog. For better hair growth take healthy iron and protein rich food items. Best organic hair oil product for treating hair loss problems.
    It also regulates the hair growth.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HUGE INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY (Closed)

HAIR CARE (current favourite shampoo and conditioner)

ELLE 18 Color Pop Matte Lipsticks- Berry Bestie & Mauve Date