The Most Delicious Sandwich under 10 minutes | Ma's Magic

Helloooo people!! Happy Sunday to you all. Hope the past week has been good to you :)

Today, I wanted to share with you a fun and rather the easiest process of making a bread sandwich under just 10 minutes! Yup, you read right! 

This is the sandwich that my Ma prepares for me and oh God, how much I love it!!!! *_*

You can always make changes in the ingredients, like Ma usually adds sweet corns, because I love them, but brother doesn't :( So you can always experiment.

But here's the blanket list. So, the ingredients required are:

1. Milk bread

I bought them from Panna confectionery (if you live in Kolkata).

2. Cucumber
3. Onion
4. Capsicum

5. Eggs
6. Mayonnaise

I like to use this Veg Mayonnaise from Fun Foods because of its taste! *_*



PROCEDURE:

1. Cut the cucumber, onion and capsicum into desired shape and size and keep it in a bowl separately.

2. Cut the egg into pieces as shown in the image below.


This is how I like to slice the eggs :)



3. Now take a clean bowl (at this point, my setup would look something like this).


4. Now you will have to put the vegetables and mayonnaise in one bowl and mix it well.

                                   

5.  Put the mixture on the bread slice.
       
                                  

6. You will now have to put the egg slices on the bread.

                                   

This is how the setup looks at the moment.

                                      

7. The last step is totally optional. But this is how I like my sandwich. I like to sprinkle some black salt on top of it and then have the sandwich altogether without cutting it into two parts( the traditoanl way how the are actually served).
                                


                               

Your sandwich is now all ready to be served! I usually have it with a chilled glass of Tropicana juice (mango is my favourite!)



Tadaa!!!

                                  

                                  
Or you may also have it without any fruit juice or anything at all :D

                              


You can add more vegetables to it. But why I like this sandwich that Ma prepares more than any other sandwich is because how amazing it tastes! Milk bread tastes sweet and the mayonnaise that she uses has the taste of garlic. So the combination is bang on!!



I hope you will try it at home and also love the sandwich :)

Please do support my blog ( if you like what i post here) by sharing. commenting and also following me :)

You can also follow me in my instagram @sulagna.mukherjee

Take care until the next time! Lots of love :* :*
                                   
                                  





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HUGE INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY (Closed)

HAIR CARE (current favourite shampoo and conditioner)

ELLE 18 Color Pop Matte Lipsticks- Berry Bestie & Mauve Date